- Russian army Major I. Chernishev, writing in the military
journal Orienteer in February 1997, asserted that "psy" weapons
are under development all over the globe. Specific types of weapons noted
by Chernishev (not all of which have prototypes) were:
- A psychotronic generator, which produces a powerful electromagnetic
emanation capable of being sent through telephone lines, TV, radio networks,
supply pipes, and incandescent lamps.
- An autonomous generator, a device that operates in the
10-150 Hertz band, which at the 10- 20 Hertz band forms an infrasonic oscillation
that is destructive to all living creatures.
- A nervous system generator, designed to paralyze the
central nervous systems of insects, which could have the same applicability
- Ultrasound emanations, which one institute claims to
have developed. Devices using ultrasound emanations are supposedly capable
of carrying out bloodless internal operations without leaving a mark on
- Psychotropics, defined as medical preparations used to
induce a trance, euphoria, or depression. Referred to as "slow-acting
mines," they could be slipped into the food of a politician or into
the water supply of an entire city. Symptoms include headaches, noises,
voices or commands in the brain, dizziness, pain in the abdominal cavities,
cardiac arrhythmia, or even the destruction of the cardiovascular system.
- Noiseless cassettes. It is said that the Japanese have
developed the ability to place infra-low frequency voice patterns over
music, patterns that are detected by the subconscious. Russians claim to
be using similar "bombardments" with computer programming to
treat alcoholism or smoking.
- The 25th-frame effect, alluded to above, a technique
wherein each 25th frame of a movie reel or film footage contains a message
that is picked up by the subconscious. This technique, if it works, could
possibly be used to curb smoking and alcoholism, but it has wider, more
sinister applications if used on a TV audience or a computer operator.
- ESP research: determining the properties and condition
of objects without ever making contact with them and "reading"
peoples' thoughts, f.e. Project Stargate CIA
- Clairvoyance research: observing objects that are located
just beyond the world of the visible- -used for intelligence purposes
- Telepathy research: transmitting thoughts over a distance--used
for covert operations
- Telekinesis research: actions involving the manipulation
of physical objects using thought power, causing them to move or break
apart--used against command and control systems, or to disrupt the functioning
of weapons of mass destruction
- Psychokinesis research: interfering with the thoughts
of individuals, on either the strategic or tactical level
- "The Mind Has No Firewall" by Timothy L. Thomas
- Further reading
- KUBARK CIA Interrogation Manual http://www.parascope.com/articles/0397/kubark06.htm
- Higher-Dimensional Warfighting http://www-cgsc.army.mil/milrev/English...
- Wonder Weapons http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/970707/7weir.htm
- STAR GATE [Controlled Remote Viewing] http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/stargate.htm
- United States Patent 5,159,703 : Silent subliminal presentation