Complete Tempest Solutions!
Faster, bigger, stronger than you can ever imagine.
Can YOUR computer case....
Resist Winn Schwartau on a bad hair day with a HERF gun?
Withstand a nuclear attack?
Evade the snooping eyes of big brother's Van Eck equipment?
Of course not. Thats because you don't own a TEMPEST rated system!
Tempest Informational LinksOutside Links
While these systems do not have the most powerful motherboard/CPU, the
motherboards can be replaced and the Tempest systems will still be operational. I have
had custom cables made that are necessary for you to mount and use a modern
motherboard. I can seel the cases as is, or as a complete built system.
The Ultimate Case, "The Brutalizer"
- 26 quarter turn screws securely fasten industrial alloy material
- RF gasketed top the all metal, I bet it is bullet proof, case.
- The case comes with a grounding lug and grounded faceplate
- With the inside coated in conductive paint.
- Power switches isolated and filtered internally for RF leakage
- Filtered Shielded dual serial ports
- Filtered Shielded AUI connection
- Filtered Shielded Parallel connection
- Filtered Shielded Keyboard
- Filtered Shielded Video (9/15 Pin)
- 120/240 VAC 47-63 Hz Power Entry Module
- Max output power 130 watts Continuous (fused 4amp 250 volt)
- Main cooling fan, another cooling fan for power supply exclusively.
- Isolated, filtered, shielded drive bay - Holds 4 trays, comes with 2 3.5 Floppy Removable grounded drive bay shield SyQuest 44MB shielded/filtered SCSI, custom aluminum casing,
- Adaptec ah1542B SCSI adapter
- Intel 386SX16 Motherboard W/CPU, 4 30pin SIMM slots, integrated floppy/IDE controller,
- onboard serial(2) /parallel, 4 16 bit ISA slots, onboard VGA.
IBM TPC-1 (Tempest PC-1) - The complete Tempest Solution
Are there white mirrored spooky vans permanently parked outside your house?
Do they have suspicious antenna farms planted on top? This complete Tempest solution
will provide video, keyboard and power filtering. While the 8088 included will suffice
to house your most valuable data, the motherboard can be replaced with a more recent
Master Power Control Module
- Filtered Power
- Metal meshed tempest shielded light bulb
- Grounding Lug
- 5 pin Shielded Military Power connector interfaces with Case UnitKeyboard
- Heavy, Custom tooled metal casing, Metal Shelled IBM TPC1 Keyboard, Tempest Shielded Case
- Original IBM PC 2 Motherboard w/8088 with keyboard AND cassette controller, ROM BASIC (!!)
- 5 8bit ISA slots
- 2 25-pin serial ISA cards
- Full Length mono/parallel card
- 256K expansion Card
- Full Length Floppy controller card
- 8 spring loaded Hex Screws, on metal gasketed Custom machined aluminum top casing
- Dual metal power and air shielding "firewall" also contains power filtering/shielding
- Replaceable 3 amp s-v Fuse mounted back
- Shielded separately metal cased Drive Bays 2 5.25 full height devices
- Power supply enabled by nontrivial custom serially numbered physical
metal access device (key)
- Filtered/Shielded Serial (2) 25 pin
- Filtered/Shielded Parallel
- Filtered/Shielded keyboard port
- Filtered/Shielded Mono Video output
- 165 watt power supply
- Display Unit Fully shielded Monochrome IBM TPC1 Display All metal tempest shielded case, shielded military power cable